Post your lifts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take some pictures of my truck when I get a chance. If I bumped up tire size and added spacers how much rubbing might I encounter?

I am more a fan of the stuffed big tires with smaller lift, than wide offset and smaller tires if you get what I mean.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed one of my N-fab's today, the other one has to wait until I get the a/c line fixed due to a drill bit deciding to give it a kiss. Not sure if I like how it makes it look less tall but it's still huge in person. Any thoughts?image.jpeg

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look clean. I'm not a huge fan of steps. But I've left them on my jeep and Tahoe for mama and the kids. I'm used to them by now. I'm a big guy so don't need or use them.

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of steps. But I've left them on my jeep and Tahoe for mama and the kids. I'm used to them by now.

Yea they're for the Fam. But I may need them when I throw a 3" B.L. on it next.

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea they're for the Fam. But I may need them when I throw a 3" B.L. on it next.
Nice. That will work great, they will help "hide" the frame

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
285/70/17 Terra Grapp. Was looking to go 295's until I did the spacers. Now I'm happy until BL and 35's
Looks good man!

Both mines on 35s for now! Lift keys spacers, and a 3" BL I love mine! Can't wait to see your progress

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Z71 Springs came on Tuesday, 2" rear spacers, 2" shock extensions and the Torsion Bar tool came today. Waiting on the keys for the front, and the KYB Monomax shocks for all four corners.

My 'Burban ain't pretty, as I've hacked up the rear quarter panels to get rid of the rot. Don't know if I'm going to do overlay panels and Rhino-Line from the body line down, OR I may just boatside the rear quarters, 1/8" plate steel from the body line straight down to the frame. Get rid of the rear bumper, and fab up a modified roll pan, also down to the frame. Thinking I may get a second set of the stock fender flares, stretch the front and rear wheelwell openings, and combine two flares into one to cover the stretched opening.

I'm running 285/75/16's on nothing more than a 1 1/2" crank on the factory keys, no rubbing on 16x8 rims with +6mm offset (factory's are -25mm), sticking out about 1 1/4" past normal.

Lifting it a full 3" in the front, 2+" in the rear, and enlarging the openings, I'm thinking 315/75/16's will be next... or maybe put some 20's on it, and run some 325/60/20's...http://www.ebay.com/itm/PIRELLI-Sco...S-8-Ply-325-60-20-Quantity-of-1-/172115520433

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjbaker84

Latest posts