Post the Vehicle You Just Can't Quit Looking at

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do. We have family in Hayden and we're planning on moving to centralish-northernish AL within the year.
You wouldn't be too far from me. We can trade underwear.

My eyes have been affixed to an Infiniti Q50S lately with almost stalker-like attention. Maybe Leonardo pulled an Inception job on me. I feel a purchase coming on, against my better financial judgement maybe.

Q50.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 2 of those-85 and an 88. They were eh, but back in the day they were pretty hot! You could do so much with that platform. First thing was to yank that puny 305 4bbl--BUT--It was dead ass reliable.

This was a buddy of mine's first car and he still has it. Actually, it still has the two 15" Realistic subs mounted in a plywood box with the rear seat back removed and expanding foam sealant to fill the gaps to the trunk. Powered by Realistic and Optimus (all the same with different labels) amps. It's 80s-early 90s legit with waffle grilles and all.

Oh- it's powered by a GM crate LS3 and T56 swap. Has electric cutouts on the long tubes as well.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This was a buddy of mine's first car and he still has it. Actually, it still has the two 15" Realistic subs mounted in a plywood box with the rear seat back removed and expanding foam sealant to fill the gaps to the trunk. Powered by Realistic and Optimus (all the same with different labels) amps. It's 80s-early 90s legit with waffle grilles and all.

Oh- it's powered by a GM crate LS3 and T56 swap. Has electric cutouts on the long tubes as well.
Those subs still thumping lol?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st