Popo got me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soulsea has the best info out of any of you as far as how to calibrate your speed. Did you ever think to look over at the new Lincoln next to you on the highway with the Digital dash?? That's a free calibration "DUDE". and I'll put my two cents in seeing Ive had more tickets than all you put together. First off you had a chance to talk your way out of it when?? when you had him at your window but seeing you got Big tires and wheels cops tend to think you speed all the time and if you can afford fancy wheels and tires you can afford a speeding ticket too!! If you and a stock vehicle were side by side, who gets pulled over?? YA YOU DO. I'm sure you gave him a few "Good" excuses but you see they dont matter. You went 10 years without a ticket, Your time was Due.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK. I can't even compete with you guys on anything BUT THIS. Soulsea has the best info out of any of you and I'll put my two cents in seeing Ive had more tickets than all you put together...

I beg to differ there Mr Jonny.... In my early 20's (I'm not 33) I lost count as to how many traffic tickets I'd gotten and at that point it was somewhere between 20 to 25. Since that point I've gotten many more (albeit it's slowed down considerably in the last 4 years or so due to wife's urges) so who knows what the total is actually at. Needless to say I've had my lawyer friend on speed dial for a while to knock my traffic tickets off to "non-moving violations" in order to keep my license. When I was younger let's just say I had a very heavy foot :deal:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why the double post Jonny? :think:

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've been De-Tuned by Mr. 07 once again. You wont even let me have the most tickets will you?? If all that is true I'm wondering how you were able to keep insurance on your vehicle. Maybe you just drove without.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Dont know, I was doing some editing and that happened

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope....all tickets moved to non-moving violations by said lawyer and that's the only way. Young and dumb is the only way to explain it but it's a running joke amongst my friends and many of my friends are now cops... Also, I've always had insurance. Going w/o is just irresponsible.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope....I'm not a cop (in the I.T. field) but have 5 other friends in the law enforcement field around the area. A different good friend of mine has been the lawyer I've used to keep the tickets off my record.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe there may be a few cops on this forum or at least folks in the law enforcement industry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter72