Popo got me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you saying getting a ticket for 6 over is stupid or my speedo being off over 6 MPH is stupid? I was actually going 11 miles over because i set my cruise 5 miles over the limit. I think I will just do the speed limit from now. Even after my tune next month:)

Also, my OP said I was doing 70 in a 65. I fixed that. I was doing 76 in a 65. So i think i see why you asked that question Blue....my bad.

ahhh, gocha man....

OP
OP
My01yuk

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek: There's more big words again. I had to look that one up. For anyone else who may not know. The definition is below:
1. the character or practices of a pedant, as excessive display of learning.
2. a slavish attention to rules, details, etc; pedantry.

:think:

Damn burb, thanks, i had no clue what he was talking about:Handshake:

ahhh, gocha man....

I had a feeling my OP might have thrown you off after going back and reading it:)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn burb, thanks, i had no clue what he was talking about:Handshake:

Yeah me neither. I've found out the last couple months that soulsea's vocabulary extends well beyond my feeble little mind so I gotta decode his words on a consistent basis! :D

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Just not your month Earl. First the dent in the parking lot, now this....
I have gotten a bs ticket before too, blackedout tails in Coppell.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
sucks to hear Bout the ticket. Ive changed to 22 recently and oddly according to my Gps, spedo is right on

GMC Yukon

Reaction score
01Yuk....Do you or someone you know have a Tomtom....I dont even use my speedo. I use my Tomtom......Sucks you got a ticket!

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've compared my speedo, against my Garmin, against the radar signs, against my phone GPS. (I used an app called Speedview. It even does 0-60times, gives speed warnings if you go over a speed that you set, and a couple other features) That'll get you a pretty good average if you can get some combination of these speed checks.

For those of you in the DC/MD/VA Area, DC has had mobile traffic cameras mounted on the front push bumper of their marked Crown Vics. In the last year they began sporting mobile traffic cameras mounted on/in unmarked, plain jane, boring Ford Escapes. They're sneaky bastards....

- Ferris

PS- There are quit a few of us around here. We should plan a local meet sometime this summer.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talk to soulsea about a meet...he's trying to organize one for the DC area :) he started a thread for it last week.

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great. I'll Pm him or track the thread down.

Thanks 07 Burb :beer:

- Ferris

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members