Placing order need Info!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On Monday I'm placing an order for a 2022 yukon denali. Are there any options I should stay away from as far as lead time goes or just in general. Thank you!

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
If you need it quick, then keep the options as limited as possible. Also double check with the dealer you goto to see how long their waiting list is and how many allocations they have been getting per week.

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sure the rear media package is out until next year. Don’t put that on your order it will not go anywhere. Ask them about the constraints before you order. When you do order make sure the give you your order number so you use the GM chat to check status. My dealer gave us all that but hasn’t been that great about providing updates.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
On Monday I'm placing an order for a 2022 yukon denali. Are there any options I should stay away from as far as lead time goes or just in general. Thank you!
Don’t wait until Monday. Everyday counts. Trust me

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also
Don’t wait until Monday. Everyday counts. Trust me
Dealers get constraint/allocation lists every Thursday morning and as far as I know they can only order Thursday afternoon - Saturday morning. The quicker you can get on a list the better.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the RSE on my 21 SLT and don't use it, maybe turned the screens on once. Bought a firestick, still don't use it. It came as a dealer ordered option and I'm sure it came on a lot of dealer ordered trucks. In my opinion its an expensive option that you can't use without some sort of input, (firestick, streaming device), if it was always connected to google especially since the 22s use google, or like the Jeep Waggoneer and have the streaming service built in and not need cables and plugs it would be more practical. It is a good idea for kids or backseat passengers but GM could've made it better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timnazium