Place to post link for opinions and thoughts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All,
Is there a place here on the Forum to post links about " Trucks for sale" for others to comment on?
You Know.."good deal vs bad deal vs he's crazy vs if you don't grab it i will" . That kind of thing
Looking again and i wanted someone's feedback -OTHER than the guy trying to sell me his Truck.

Thanks.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a really nice Tahoe. Not sure if it's $30k nice. Unfortunately, the used car market is kind of insane right now, so the usual benchmarks of value may not apply.

I'd also be looking at sites like eBay, specifically completed auctions, to see what similar vehicles are actually selling for. Actual price at sale may be very different from original asking price.

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what is driving that?
Here in NY folks are still going " Jeep crazy" People love em! Must still be offering crazy incentives..
I know that Tahoe mileage is considered low.. but then you see one that a widow is selling with 20k left on the clock.
Rare, but i've seen it. Thanks for the feedback Folks.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what is driving that?
Here in NY folks are still going " Jeep crazy" People love em! Must still be offering crazy incentives..

As you can see from my sig, I have 3 Jeeps. It's not a NY thing. It's everywhere. Wranglers have the highest resale value of any make/model. It's a cult-like following. Not meant as a pejorative, just as a statement of fact. We leased our 2016 Jeep because it was our first and we weren't sure we were going to like it. I was concerned about the $28k buyout clause if we wanted to purchase at lease end. As a non-Jeep owner, at the time it seemed like a very high resale value. But when the lease ended, actual value of the Jeep was closer to $33k, so we got a nice bargain.

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you can see from my sig, I have 3 Jeeps. It's not a NY thing. It's everywhere. Wranglers have the highest resale value of any make/model. It's a cult-like following. Not meant as a pejorative, just as a statement of fact. We leased our 2016 Jeep because it was our first and we weren't sure we were going to like it. I was concerned about the $28k buyout clause if we wanted to purchase at lease end. As a non-Jeep owner, at the time it seemed like a very high resale value. But when the lease ended, actual value of the Jeep was closer to $33k, so we got a nice bargain.

Thanks for the reply. The Local 4wd shop hase been upgrading jeeps like they're going out of style. people are buying new Rubies and sinking another $15k in accessories- for jeeps that will never see anything but Pavement. Passed a whole load of em during the last snowstorm.
Must be pretty good incentives.. I love the way they look.. but i need more room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep