Pjtoy2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just go edit your post Jay, might look better on yourself.

Glad its getting settled.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunate event but good to see how grown adults settle this kind of situation. Mature for PJ to step up and cool for Scotty to not hold a grudge.:Handshake:

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunate event but good to see how grown adults settle this kind of situation. Mature for PJ to step up and cool for Scotty to not hold a grudge.:Handshake:

Nah, I don't hold a grudge. In fact, I will be doing more LED work for him. But this time he has already sent me the payment first. He paypal'd the money already, now he just needs to ship me his switches.
He made a mistake, and finally manned up and apologized for it. I thought at first that he flat out screwed me, but he just took forever to ship them and didn't tell me when he did eventually ship them. So because I wasn't expecting them to arrive, they ended up getting stolen off my porch. That part wasn't actually his fault, but at least he manned up and apologized for it. It was mainly just a lack of communication. So in the end, he wasn't out to **** me over, he just didnt tell me they were shipped, and give me a tracking number. Then I would have known when they were to be delivered, and stayed home till they arrived. He simply made a mistake, and everybody makes mistakes now and then. But it takes a real man to admit he made a mistake.
In the end, I am glad we resolved this matter. :Handshake:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aye_rod

Latest posts