Picture help please!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sure could help still, could you get me a picture of the spring in front of the cover so I can kinda see how big the spring is in comparison to where it mounts onto the cover??

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was just about to go snap a pic for you, then realized in that pic you posted, that is nothing like mine. So it would be pointless i guess. I dont have cig in the back.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for thinking about me anyways Mike, at least you were willing to help!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris, hey is it only on a denali console and that year that has the cig in the rear of the console? I might be able to try to get a pic for you on tuesday at work.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not too sure at all Mike!! Yeah if you can help I would appreciate it alot!! I know I'm not the only older denali owner around here and I'm kind of suprised that I haven't gotten much in the way of responses on this thread, figured someone would have chimed in with help by now!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not too sure at all Mike!! Yeah if you can help I would appreciate it alot!! I know I'm not the only older denali owner around here and I'm kind of suprised that I haven't gotten much in the way of responses on this thread, figured someone would have chimed in with help by now!!

Kind of surprised myself, but i will look around at work on tuesday and see if i can find something that looks the same.
(got bored last nite and couldnt even find a pic of it last nite on the net)

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've looked all over the net as well and no pictures so far, still holding out hope that a fellow TYF friend will offer up their assistance and snap a quick picture of their console!! Cmon guys, help a brotha out!!:)

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cmon guys, last time I'm gonna beg for help on this, please don't make me go beg at the stealership for help!!!!!!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cmon guys, last time I'm gonna beg for help on this, please don't make me go beg at the stealership for help!!!!!!!

Sorry, i completly forgot to look for you. A lot going on this week. I'll try to remember tomorrow. If you get the chance, just email me and i'll get it on my phone and look..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts