Picture help please!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was hoping one of you guys could provide me a close up picture like the one that I have posted up on here, I got new cig lighter covers just the other day but I don't have the springs for them anymore, was hoping someone can snap a picture for me of their completed setup so I can know how the spring is installed on them!! Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• Cig lighter.jpg
    Cig lighter.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 85
OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From a great fella on here!!:secret:

AtomicHoe094 is the guy I got them from, just what I needed!! Thanks again Adam!

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Hoping someone can hook me up with a picture of the setup, the dealership couldn't help me out at all on the subject, they don't even sell the spring, I gotta rig something up!!:sad72:

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry man. the day when i posted my previous message, a friend of mine snapped my other cover haha. i had one messed up from before. and now the other one got messed up so cant really help :(.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA