Picked up a z71...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I read the 4wd sees a drop on average of 1mpg across the board from a 2wd model, so call it, no difference. I will say I am getting alot more miles per tank then my 18.
Bigger tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linderov

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wife and I decided to trade our 18 z71 midnight in for a 21 z71. Its ride so much smoother, interior noise is a lot quieter and good lord, the interior space feel massive now! I am first to admit, when the tahoe was press released, I never thought I buy another one. Seeing it in person, its impressive and just beefy, esp the z71! Still not sold on the rear end design or massive interior screen, but rather hate those, then anymore negative equity, with the 18 being the "old" body style now. I was able to use our supplier pricing, after calling a few dealers, so that was nice!

View attachment 253106 View attachment 253107

Thats a nice looking vehicle, for sure! Do you mind if I ask, did you check out the new Expedition? I read a review that said Ford had finally surpassed GM in this segment. In my dreams where I have mucho deniro, the Expedition is what I have been considering.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a nice looking vehicle, for sure! Do you mind if I ask, did you check out the new Expedition? I read a review that said Ford had finally surpassed GM in this segment. In my dreams where I have mucho deniro, the Expedition is what I have been considering.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

BNK_ACCT

Reaction score

Of course we considered an fx4 expedition, considering I get employee pricing and would have been over 10k cheaper then a tahoe with rebates and my discount. However, while the ford tech is nice and the eco boost power delivery is amazing, fords are terrible in terms of reliability. Timing phaser failures, constant media troubles and the pano roofs are plagued with failure. With that being said, we own a 2019 f250 lariat and its been bullet proof but has alot less of the tech then an expedition does and no pano roof.

cbuckeye20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
then anymore negative equity, with the 18 being the "old" body style now

Aren't you in the largest negative equity phase for any vehicle right now?

Don't get my wrong, I'll upgrade my Tahoe when I can, but equity is the last thing I'm thinking of for a new car lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE