Pic Request - Tan Husky Mat in Dune Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12many

Reaction score
Can anyone post pictures of Husky Weatherbeater tan colored mats in a cocoa / dune interior? Thanks !!

I like the fitment of those mats but also want something that matches for color. The interior on my Tahoe LT is closer to a taupe than a tan.

I notice that the manufactures promote their fit (digital/laser/x-fit) but they don't seem to care much about the color. Does not seem that hard to press or mold the mats with a rubber/plastic that is color matched to the interior.

OP
OP

12many

Reaction score
Husky Mats Color Match?

Bump, any help fellas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are not close enough in color to look good. I went with black.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also went with black in my cocoa/dark atmosphere. My wife's Acadia has the cocoa/dune interior and the tan mats. They don't match but they don't look too bad. The mats are more yellow and less brown. I don't think I have any pictures but I can take some when I get home.

OP
OP

12many

Reaction score
Great. Pics would be great.

I thought about black, but it is an all brown interior, although it does have black accents. Upside to black is they don't show the dirt where as the tan mats will show the black shoe marks. I have factory tan right now. Living in the desert, the sun gets the black top and oil residue in parking lots so hot that it sticks to shoes and then tracks to mats.

Pics of the black too would be great. Thank you !!

Last edited:
OP
OP

12many

Reaction score
Thanks Lyon. That is great. Looks like they do a good job of catching dirt.

Are those Weathertech?

Does anyone have pictures of Husky Weatherbeater in cocoa/dune?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT MOTORSPORTS