Husky weatherbeater mats for cocoa dune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoseanthony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color mats are you getting if you have the cocoa dune interior? I think the tan is too dark and the grey will look off. Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color mats are you getting if you have the cocoa dune interior? I think the tan is too dark and the grey will look off. Pics?

I am going with the Gray to match the Gray seats & trim! Don't like tan or black

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How well does the gray actually match tho?

The interior trim are light gray looked at Denali yesterday. I think it will be better match then black

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

The liners are a little darker then the trim pieces, but I don't like the tan or black so gray it is for me

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order them from Amazon. If you don't like the color you can exchange them for free.

OP
OP
W

whoseanthony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the gray came and it is way to dark of a gray. Really clashed with the cocoa dune. Immediately setup an exchange for the tan

OP
OP
W

whoseanthony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update. The tab replacements came in and they are a perfect match for the cocoa dune interior. Much lighter than the pics online show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper