--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured it would be great if we could have a spotter's thread as many of us see lots of nice rides around. Let's see all models and years.

Please post up your spots! :waytogo:

2416_ps.jpg

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn!! that exhaust looks SICK! Just showed the wife, she loves it. Wonder if its worth hacking into a brand new 11' Escalade bumper? :hmm:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

On another note... saw this beast rolling down I-75 :secret:

rollin24s.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: that "beast" looks very similar to your Burb :secret:

OP
OP
ELIM

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, am I the only one enjoying uploading pics in here? :D

photo4.jpg

photo3_2.jpg

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
I love the THREAD idea. Seen some pretty nice rides out there never thought to take a pic. Now I have a reason. Expect some soon.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have to keep my phone ready for picture snapping. There's so many stockers rolling around my area, though, the nicely modified Hoe/Kon/Burb/Esky or Av is few and far between.

OP
OP
ELIM

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the THREAD idea. Seen some pretty nice rides out there never thought to take a pic. Now I have a reason. Expect some soon.

Yeah me too so at least that makes 2 of us. :cheers: Well, I'm gonna keep posting no matter what as it's always good to share and get ideas from others.

Just yesterday I saw a clean lowered white Suburban on all-white wheels. Wasn't able to snap a photo though.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Yeah me too so at least that makes 2 of us. :cheers: Well, I'm gonna keep posting no matter what as it's always good to share and get ideas from others.

Just yesterday I saw a clean lowered white Suburban on all-white wheels. Wasn't able to snap a photo though.

Nice. White on white, that's different. I bet it looked sexy. Stray away form the black on black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972