--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this last Saturday in South Carolina on my way up to the mountains. At one point he laid sparks for about 15 seconds... so sweet.

bOSM4.jpg

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this guy. Only picture I got before my phone died but they were in town chasing storms. Hard to see but everything from roof rack to wheels was matted.
upevy6ub.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What shop was that in???

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought. Buying new rims for the ride?? :D From that pic it appears that D. Bowe and Glenn Dorsey do some business in there :D

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought. Buying new rims for the ride?? :D From that pic it appears that D. Bowe and Glenn Dorsey do some business in there :D

Among a few other chiefs...:)

Nope, I apparently have a bent rim. I thought the wheels were just out of balance causing vibration in the steering wheel. They pulled the front right off and showed me that the inside of the rim is bent slightly causing the vibration. I just bought these rims last month!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjbaker84

Latest posts