--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know they are hard out on their signed speed areas but shiart that is too much! 40 months too. Think the demerit system is a more relaxed 24 months here.
Australia has fought up on the drink drive side of it now too. Used to be very slack in Oz compared to here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good for the drink driving aspect though. The other night I was driving home midweek from the in laws....3 blue and reds random breath testing on the main road. Same spot the unmarked sits for the speed camera.

You know the one at the bottom of the hill when the speed limit changes and you are braking hard or downshifting to keep within the limits?

bac-limits.gif

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for the drink driving aspect though. The other night I was driving home midweek from the in laws....3 blue and reds random breath testing on the main road. Same spot the unmarked sits for the speed camera.

You know the one at the bottom of the hill when the speed limit changes and you are braking hard or downshifting to keep within the limits?

View attachment 279876
Yep you soon learn the favorite spots they lurk dont you [emoji601][emoji604]. Yes for sure on the drink and drive, uber or safe driver always good [emoji106]

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep you soon learn the favorite spots they lurk dont you [emoji601][emoji604]. Yes for sure on the drink and drive, uber or safe driver always good [emoji106]

Yessir.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is just NSW. Not sure about the other states. :eek:

Yeah between the red light/speed cameras, school zones twice per day (we drive thru 4 zones to get to school one way plus return so 8 zones twice per day), double demerit points during school holidays, the random unmarked speed cameras usually in Foresters or Klugers, the random council enforcement for school drop off zones, etc... and the AI mobile phone detections cameras...you spend more time checking your speed and constant speed limit signs. Talk about distracted!

They are setting up some 30km/hr speed zones as well on the side roads to test out a slower speed.

Mobile phone detection cameras
The mobile phone detection camera program includes fixed and transportable cameras that operate at locations across the network. Coupled with ongoing enforcement by NSW Police, these cameras target illegal mobile phone use anywhere, anytime.

From 1 March 2020 mobile phone detection cameras will be enforcing illegal use of mobile phones while driving or riding. The penalty for offending drivers is five demerit points and a $349 fine ($464 in a school zone). The penalty increases to 10 demerit points during double-demerit periods.

>>You get 12 demerit points that stay on your record for 40 months.<<. You meet or go over, your license is suspended
**** that

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think that's a GTR, I think that's a Silvia.
Is there an S, like a lightning bolt on the hood?
Very pretty car though.....RWD not AWD like the GTRs, but I think they are prettier.

View attachment 279991

Thx correction. Yes a lightning bolt on the hood. Type R badge behind front door. Looked like a cooler up front behind the bumper too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16