--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Unless someone else rusted their S10, I recall that one from years ago on S10forum. If it's the same one, it has surprisingly held up well, considering it's "finish". lol
Not sure. My buddy bought it at a swap meet for $2k! Sold the blower for $1500, and it still runs. He's probably just gonna part it out. Have a link to the one you're talking about?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure. My buddy bought it at a swap meet for $2k! Sold the blower for $1500, and it still runs. He's probably just gonna part it out. Have a link to the one you're talking about?

I doubt I could find a link. I've only visited that forum maybe five times since 2014. I just remember his truck being a "thing" on the forum- people liking it for it's uniqueness while others hated it... Typical forum noise. I believe it was a nod to the popular rusted hood fad common with import/tuner cars at the time.

I could try Googling for "rusty S10" pics from that forum but it'd just return a bunch of posts about rusted northern trucks.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's between the Camino and Cutlass? Nose looks like a Tourismo(hatchback), but doubt it.
from the nose looks like an 83 Dodge Charger. I'd say Rampage (shared the same nose) but that doesn't look like a little truck :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10