--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 220686 Busy day on the parkway, 5 unmarked troopers on 10 mile stretch.

They can tint their windows that dark but JQ public can't??? :confused:o_O

Norristown PA last night at the boat ramp I noticed they got a new patrol SUV looks like a Ford something or other. All blacked out, smoked light lenses, black as shit tinted windows. Totally blends into traffic never would guess it was a cop until the lights come on. I haven't been able to check his tag out yet though usually that is a giveaway.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
View attachment 220686 Busy day on the parkway, 5 unmarked troopers on 10 mile stretch.
I've always wondered if those were 6 cyls. There's a totally blacked out Expedition with limo tint and aluminum rims in Hazlet. He's an unmarked unit. Had someone pulled over earlier today.
They can tint their windows that dark but JQ public can't??? :confused:o_O

Norristown PA last night at the boat ramp I noticed they got a new patrol SUV looks like a Ford something or other. All blacked out, smoked light lenses, black as shit tinted windows. Totally blends into traffic never would guess it was a cop until the lights come on. I haven't been able to check his tag out yet though usually that is a giveaway.
I totally agree about the cops getting to tint their windows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts