Passenger seat adjustment motor part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

we_the_unforgiven

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a 2012 Suburban LTZ a couple years ago and the passenger seat will not move up and down, just forward and back. The stealership I bought it from said that the adjustment rod was stripped and it was $800 to replace. Anyone run into this situation? I haven't been able to find a schematic to find a part number to even start looking at junkyards or aftermarket for this part. Any insight would be helpful! Thank you!

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2012 Suburban LTZ a couple years ago and the passenger seat will not move up and down, just forward and back. The stealership I bought it from said that the adjustment rod was stripped and it was $800 to replace. Anyone run into this situation? I haven't been able to find a schematic to find a part number to even start looking at junkyards or aftermarket for this part. Any insight would be helpful! Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu