Part shows delivered to wrong address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I tried to go thru your orders problem section but that is the most backwards acting help I have had the displeasure to use. Your system shows the package I am waiting on to have been delivered. Signed for by a Jim or J. Babcock. That is not me. I tried to let you know thru the painstakingly mixed up problem section to no avail. None of your options allow for me to say that the package was delivered to wrong address. Missing in an empty box-not the problem. Damaged box-not a problem since it never arrived to me.

Basically, I am forced to attempt here at the forum to contact you about my package I paid for and then was delivered to the wrong address by the carrier you chose to use for the deliveries.

After literally thousands of $ I have spent with you and I have no recourse other than to do this.

PITA!

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Looking at their menu of problems I’d say report it as “not received“ is your best bet. After all, you didn’t receive it.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Even though the phone listed at the web site says they don't handle customer service over the phone, I was able to leave a voice message at the receptionist. Less than 15 minutes later a nice lady called to help me. She said she was "given" my call. During the call I did mention that after spending thousands of $ with them you would think I could at least email them instead of trying to go thru their list of potential problems that don't list what is actually happening to me. I did click on "package not received" but then the following steps all have to do with that and not what my problem is. The lady said she contacted local Fed Ex to track what has happened. I see the Fed Ex guy at my office at least once a week with deliveries for all occasions. He knows my name and what I am ordering and knowing that, I think it is a different driver that ****** up. IMO, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for delivering a package to the wrong address. When I was going thru the steps for my problem it always showed the correct address that they were working with. The thing is that I also have 3 other packages coming on the same order and they are to be delivered within the next day or two, according to the tracking numbers.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Take a deep breath and relax, it's Fed Ex after all. No telling where it went. ;)

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The package is time sensitive for the upcoming work that is lined out to do. I can accept when a part is delayed because of one thing or another but to have the package in the hands of a driver I know real well, unless again it was not the same driver, and then it was signed for by someone who likely was not expecting a package. That pressure hose for my hydro-boost system is important. RA can't rush me another one because they are out of stock.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The package is time sensitive for the upcoming work that is lined out to do. I can accept when a part is delayed because of one thing or another but to have the package in the hands of a driver I know real well, unless again it was not the same driver, and then it was signed for by someone who likely was not expecting a package. That pressure hose for my hydro-boost system is important. RA can't rush me another one because they are out of stock.

I have these left over, sitting on my kitchen counter. I don't need them. Hydroboost lines for my 2008.

If either is what you need, let me know. You pay shipping and we'll call it good.

20210616_211349.jpg

Last edited:

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whom ever got the package is a turd too. I get packages for a house near me from time to time so I just take them over. You shouldn’t have to do the detective work though. Can you get the hose locally and get your money back from the sender?

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I can get the money back and can use another hose if needed but I was using ALL Genuine GM parts for everything. I have other deliveries today and tomorrow on the same order #. Then I can talk to driver and see what the hell is going on. The thing is, I seem to remember that something like this happened before on an Amazon order and when I checked, the same person had signed for that package too, when the package was accidently delivered to him. I seem to remember it was a different driver for Fed Ex then too. Or maybe I am just over thinking it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I can get the money back and can use another hose if needed but I was using ALL Genuine GM parts for everything. I have other deliveries today and tomorrow on the same order #. Then I can talk to driver and see what the hell is going on. The thing is, I seem to remember that something like this happened before on an Amazon order and when I checked, the same person had signed for that package too, when the package was accidently delivered to him. I seem to remember it was a different driver for Fed Ex then too. Or maybe I am just over thinking it.
I don't understand people! Don't take what doesn't belong to you--What's so hard about that??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts