Ordering a Vehicle? How long?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had a premium ordered in grey with a bench, they had a silver luxury come in with a bench. Salesman at dealer number 2 (I had 2 ordered, first dealer pissed me off running my credit on the order.........when it only has to be run again when the truck comes in, for a total of 6 inquiries) called up and said well we have a silver luxury with a bench, do you have any interest? I said not really I want the premium and I want grey. He then asked if I had a problem with him swapping the seats into a truck equipped the way I want, I said absolutely not.

Wife got a truck for xmas, and I gave the salesman an envelope. Everyone's happy.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Yukon the week before thanksgiving. Checked today and it still is in 'dealer order' stage...hasn't even been 'accepted' by GM

This is gonna be a long wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damfino

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered a Yukon the week before thanksgiving. Checked today and it still is in 'dealer order' stage...hasn't even been 'accepted' by GM

This is gonna be a long wait.

I'm in the same boat, but I am hoping some of the problems people have been reporting here and elsewhere on the web will get sorted out by the time mine is delivered.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, but I am hoping some of the problems people have been reporting here and elsewhere on the web will get sorted out by the time mine is delivered.

Me too. But I don't know when they apply fixes. Incrementally or only during mid year and full year production changes. I'd hope if that actually figure it out (hard to believe since dealers still act bewildered when people bring it up) they apply fixes immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA