Ordering a 2024 Yukon XL SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all - order is going in tomorrow for a 2024 3.0 Diesel Pearl Beige XL SLT with Luxury & Premium packages. Thought about the Denali but the price difference is $8,000+. Price narrows when you add in 22” gloss black wheels lol. May have to go Carbon Flash to bring the price down a couple of g’sz

With that, is there anywhere to track production like Ford has?

Looking forward to this thing coming. Dealer says ~3-months and they just received new allocation so order has to go in by end of day tomorrow.

Thanks!!

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your dealer give you an order number? If so, you can go to GMC.com and enter in the chat your order number and it will give you the status. Also, they started an e-mail system that will send you an e-mail at major milestones during your build progress.

OP
OP
J

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your dealer give you an order number? If so, you can go to GMC.com and enter in the chat your order number and it will give you the status. Also, they started an e-mail system that will send you an e-mail at major milestones during your build progress.
Not yet but I do see a couple of numbers on the order sheet they sent me so I think I have it. Though… not sure if it matters that I’m in Canada. Once upon a time the official Ford VIN tracker wouldn’t take Canadian vins but there was a different link that works, along with insiders who would share the really minute updates LOL. Gotta love the internet. Anyway, dealer told me approx ~3 months and order was submitted today!

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
Not yet but I do see a couple of numbers on the order sheet they sent me so I think I have it. Though… not sure if it matters that I’m in Canada. Once upon a time the official Ford VIN tracker wouldn’t take Canadian vins but there was a different link that works, along with insiders who would share the really minute updates LOL. Gotta love the internet. Anyway, dealer told me approx ~3 months and order was submitted today!
Usually takes a few days after order to start getting the emails, at least from my experience. Sometimes they would come in a week or two after I had an update from my dealer. Like StephenPT said, get your order number from the dealer next week, and then you should be able to check in once a month or so with the gmc website chat. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660