Ordered my Denali today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MortMan

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger and put in my order for an Onyx Black over ebony Denali with the 22 inch wheels the open road and premium packages and roof cross rails. Dealer told me 3(ish) months. Should have an order number on Monday.

OP
OP
M

MortMan

Reaction score
Prices was pretty cut and dried as my father in law is a retiree so I qualify for GMS pricing. Sticker was $74,495.00 and price came down to $66,523.80...then I get $500 off for lease loyalty. Lease price 36/12,000 is $767.00 provided that programs don't change before it comes in (crossing my fingers for a killer rebate or something...not holding my breath).

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't expect any rebates until fall of next year, if at all. There isn't much dealer stock available, let alone needed to be cleared out.
Your deal is about as good as it gets, unless your dealer is willing to dip into holdback.

OP
OP
M

MortMan

Reaction score
On my leases I figure if I can get to somewhere around 1% of the sticker price per month I'm doing pretty good. When you strip the sales tax out of the $767 payment it comes down to about $720 (about 0.98% of sticker price) so I'm ok with it.

FWIW before ordering the Yukon I looked into what it would take to get into another Grand Cherokee Overland and the lease prices were basically on par with the Yukon so I decided to get the $20,000 more expensive vehicle for the same lease price.

OP
OP
M

MortMan

Reaction score
Yeah...0 down (first payment, plate transfer and tax on the $500 rebate due at signing).

Laura GMC's prices are pretty competitive. This car http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/Vehicl...kon-4WD_4dr_Denali-Collinsville-IL/2369813613 GMS price is $63672.60...figure in the $1,000 trade assistance that they give and you are about $300(ish) away from the GMS price. Interesting that the owner loyalty rebate that Laura's website is quoting is $1,250...I was told $500. I will need to look into this...may have just found an additional $750. That'd be nice.

NOVA99

Reaction score
I am sorry. This vehicle is a big disappointment. Stay away from GM. I cannot wait until my wife's unit is returned via lease...counting the months down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian

Latest posts