Order to Delivery Timeframes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reddog1473

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
I checked with the GMC chat and my order has a target production week of 3/22. When do you think it will land at the dealer in Dallas, TX?
Appreciate the help.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi
I checked with the GMC chat and my order has a target production week of 3/22. When do you think it will land at the dealer in Dallas, TX?
Appreciate the help.

Possibly by 3/26.

I had a TPW of 2/1, and it landed at the dealership in the Houston area on 2/5.

Mike Kurowski

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My order has made some progress, I am now at event code 4300 which is intermediate delivery. It’s only taken 5 months, maybe I’ll have by the end of March.

Reddog1473

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My order was placed by the dealer on 2/20. Seems like the order is moving rather quickly. I don’t have the max trailering or air ride options and a bench 2nd row.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I didnt order - two days of searching and I'll be taking delivery Friday - 2021 Yukon Denali white exterior/shale interior

drmoose

Reaction score
I wanted to order the diesel LT signature, but was told the wait was at least 5 months by the dealer. Found one that had everything I wanted (except the black color) so I took it. When I was looking there were 3-4 available locally. By the time I purchased there was just the one. Going fast. Def did not get a deal, but hopefully Ill be in it a while.

biggp80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From Ontario, Canada.

placed my order for a z71 on Feb 6, order was accepted but still waiting for production date. Was told 3-4 months from the dealers.

Sergio iannino

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered an Yukon xl at4 about a month and a half ago loaded. Just found out today that they have no idea when or if it can be made because of a lack of parts. Can no longer get the at4 premium plus package anymore. No max trailer available. So canceled the order and did a search found two in the county on GMC inventory one in NJ and the other on the other over 1000 miles away. So I bought the one in NJ that was in transit and delivered tonight. Has everything that I ordered and same color. Crazy

uptown_nyc

Reaction score
Ordered an Yukon xl at4 about a month and a half ago loaded. Just found out today that they have no idea when or if it can be made because of a lack of parts. Can no longer get the at4 premium plus package anymore. No max trailer available. So canceled the order and did a search found two in the county on GMC inventory one in NJ and the other on the other over 1000 miles away. So I bought the one in NJ that was in transit and delivered tonight. Has everything that I ordered and same color. Crazy

How does that work? Do you contact the NJ dealer directly, or do you go through your local dealer and they arrange to have it delivered to your local dealer? Found one or two that are a ways away, but also have a trade-in so I'm trying to figure out the logistics of how that would all work.