Order to Delivery Timeframes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMMDMD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We accepted delivery of our Yukon XL SLT 8 passenger with Luxury plus package yesterday. Order was placed Nov 17, picked up Dec 17, Production week was the week of Jan 25. I think ours was among the last ones produced with the Max trailering package. We are very happy with it!

Tyler M

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We accepted delivery of our Yukon XL SLT 8 passenger with Luxury plus package yesterday. Order was placed Nov 17, picked up Dec 17, Production week was the week of Jan 25. I think ours was among the last ones produced with the Max trailering package. We are very happy with it!
Mine was placed 10/30. With a diesel and all the options. So far it’s still a few months out, but no options have been dropped. I did have to reverify the order with the dealer in January. The salesperson said four months out or sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order still hasn't been accepted yet, ordered from dealer on January 16th. Dealer refunded our deposit but is keeping the order in and we get first dibs. We found one at another dealer, now to just a GM Friend authorization code.

Darren Wesneske

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We ordered our RST the last week of Dec. They accepted it a week later and we picked it up from the dealership on Friday. It was right around 7 weeks. Was told we got moved up due to orders ahead of us that had the max trailer package that had parts delayed.

BCW31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Order a '21 Escalade Sport. Satin Steel Metallic W/ Brandy Interior. Pretty Much everything but massage seats and fridge.
36 AKG
Performance exhaust and air filter
Media Pkg
Super cruise
Night vision
Trailering pkg
Air Ride
Power steps
Monochrome Badges

Ordered Oct 26
Accepted 2/2
Scheduled for Production 2/2
Produced 2/25
Shipped Status 3/3

built in Arlington and being shipped to Nebraska. (purchased out of state to try and get super cruise faster)

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order a '21 Escalade Sport. Satin Steel Metallic W/ Brandy Interior. Pretty Much everything but massage seats and fridge.
36 AKG
Performance exhaust and air filter
Media Pkg
Super cruise
Night vision
Trailering pkg
Air Ride
Power steps
Monochrome Badges

Ordered Oct 26
Accepted 2/2
Scheduled for Production 2/2
Produced 2/25
Shipped Status 3/3

built in Arlington and being shipped to Nebraska. (purchased out of state to try and get super cruise faster)

You are lucky, I was going to order roughly the same thing. My dealer wouldn't even take the order. He said virtually no chance of receiving it in 6 months with the options we picked. I'm on the sidelines looking at incoming stock or just waiting till 22 at this point. I would take a Denali or Esky, but my 2 must haves are Duramax and Air ride and they are few and far between...

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are lucky, I was going to order roughly the same thing. My dealer wouldn't even take the order. He said virtually no chance of receiving it in 6 months with the options we picked. I'm on the sidelines looking at incoming stock or just waiting till 22 at this point. I would take a Denali or Esky, but my 2 must haves are Duramax and Air ride and they are few and far between...

Do you have another dealer in the area that you could talk to? Sounds like it may be an allocation issue. I ordered my Denali from one dealer on October 30th. Two weeks went by before they even gave me an order number. I brought it up in this forum, and some one told me about dealers not having allocations. This dealer then calls me the second week in November to tell me not to expect the Yukon until April -- they wouldn't tell me why. The GM chat said they're waiting on the dealerships allocation to line-up with their demand.

Anyways, I cancelled the order and placed it with another dealer that confirmed they have allocations. We put the order in just before Thanksgiving, and it was delivered to the dealership on 2/5.

So, if you have another dealer in the area -- you may want to verify the information, at the least.

BCW31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you have another dealer in the area that you could talk to? Sounds like it may be an allocation issue. I ordered my Denali from one dealer on October 30th. Two weeks went by before they even gave me an order number. I brought it up in this forum, and some one told me about dealers not having allocations. This dealer then calls me the second week in November to tell me not to expect the Yukon until April -- they wouldn't tell me why. The GM chat said they're waiting on the dealerships allocation to line-up with their demand.

Anyways, I cancelled the order and placed it with another dealer that confirmed they have allocations. We put the order in just before Thanksgiving, and it was delivered to the dealership on 2/5.

So, if you have another dealer in the area -- you may want to verify the information, at the least.

I wanted the 6.2 (really wish they had supercharged it). I would have been 8th on the super cruise list at one of my hometown Dealers (only one can go through each week per dealer I was told) and I was 2nd at a dealer in Omaha. Not sure how I even found that dealer, but went for it.

Ryan77777777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife ordered hers on December 18th. Was Delivered on March 3rd. Dealer forgot to order the panoramic sun-roof. She is not happy and walked. I really wish I would've joined this forum BEFORE we started the whole process.

At this point she might as well wait for a 2022.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n