Oil life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must not have that option in the DIC or just too stupid to figure out how to get to it, is '02 too old for that because I haven't seen it?

My dad had it in his '04 Yukon but not sure whey the actually started offering :shrug:

chevy_man

Reaction score
I know this is a bump, but in my 03 I can hold the "enter" button and it'll reset.

On a side note, how many miles are you guys getting before the 0%? My first one was just under 3K miles and the oil coming out wasn't even dirty. I'm thinking with a high quality synthetic I'll let it go 5-6K miles with maybe a filter change.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine will usually let me go around 5k before I get close to 0%. on that first one is it possible that the oil life percent didn't get reset after the previous oil change??

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must not have that option in the DIC or just too stupid to figure out how to get to it, is '02 too old for that because I haven't seen it?

I have an 02 as well. I do not have that option as well. Just have to watch it like a hawk(ok not really).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V2Tahoe