Oil change proof question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you actually find it in your policy that the oil change has to be performed at an approved repair facility and the names of those facilities or that is just what they are saying? If that's the case I would cancel it and get a refund.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could read it a million times and still be denied. I got screwed before from a non GM extended warranty and never again. Sorry you got screwed but it happens to the best of us. I got taken for $2500. I just take my chances and the biggest repair is the engine $9000 & transmission $4500.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I always won with GMPP and this time I went without and I am 3k in the hole. Don’t get from anyone but GM.
Something else that I have said before. If you just have to have an extended warranty do not get the generic ext warranties from a third party. Stick with vehicle manufacturer warranty companies.

Rygrego

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No such thing as a paid extended warranty, just insurance policies written to screw you over. Warranties are free. Insurance policies are made to keep money in the insurance co. pockets. If you want a service contract, purchase only a manufacturer backed policies, no third party contracts.

Last edited: