Oil Catch Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might add one after my factory warranty is up. Until then I would not trust GM. They will use any excuse in the book to get out of fixing something if they can blame the owner for adding an aftermarket part. Not worth the risk and as of now I am on GMs naughty list for taking their ***** to court with our State's lemon law :) LOL

Dogged

Reaction score
Check out my post on Oct 25th on the "what did you do to your truck today" thread. It has pics of my Elite Engineering Catch can install. (I've deleted my phone pics).

I highly recommend putting one on. You will get a pool of oil quickly in yoir intake and it's imperative to keep this down on a direct injection engine since they do not clean the valves off with fuel. The lonnger you wait, the more will build up.

See if this thread link works.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-21-t1xx-today.116243/page-5

dukbludvl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Tahoe 5.3 and a 2003 Yukon 5.3. I’d like to install catch cans on both. Any recommendations for the best product (part numbers or links are helpful too) for these applications?

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out my post on Oct 25th on the "what did you do to your truck today" thread. It has pics of my Elite Engineering Catch can install. (I've deleted my phone pics).

I highly recommend putting one on. You will get a pool of oil quickly in yoir intake and it's imperative to keep this down on a direct injection engine since they do not clean the valves off with fuel. The lonnger you wait, the more will build up.

See if this thread link works.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-21-t1xx-today.116243/page-5

Did you get the single or dual exit can?