Official oem/replica wheel thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a fitment question. I have 22x9 with 31mm offset wheels on my 13 suburban LTZ. I am looking at some 22” take-offs with 24mm offset. I think that will be fine but wanted to reach out to see if anyone has any experience with this.

If all else is equal, they'll sit 7mm out further, so right about 1/4". If you're not lowered any, then it shouldn't be a problem. Have someone turn the wheel while you watch to see where your current wheel and tire combo is closest to the fender liner. Check with the wheels turned both directions. If they're never less than 1/4" from rubbing, then the new ones should be okay. Keep in mind that different tires, even of the same brand and advertised size have different sidewall and tread profiles. For example, the OE Goodyear Wrangler and Goodyear Eagle. Both 275/55-20, but the Eagle has about an inch wider tread. The wrangler is a touring/mild AT and the Eagle is a street/mild performance tire.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
If all else is equal, they'll sit 7mm out further, so right about 1/4". If you're not lowered any, then it shouldn't be a problem. Have someone turn the wheel while you watch to see where your current wheel and tire combo is closest to the fender liner. Check with the wheels turned both directions. If they're never less than 1/4" from rubbing, then the new ones should be okay. Keep in mind that different tires, even of the same brand and advertised size have different sidewall and tread profiles. For example, the OE Goodyear Wrangler and Goodyear Eagle. Both 275/55-20, but the Eagle has about an inch wider tread. The wrangler is a touring/mild AT and the Eagle is a street/mild performance tire.
Thanks, I will have to check closer since I do get the current wheels to rub occasionally. Don’t know where yet.

sspearsau

Reaction score
Good morning all! Great thread. Appreciate everyone's input to it.

I am in the market for some wheels. I like the Hollander 5822 model, which is a 22-inch Denali wheel from GM. I prefer the 20 inch wheel size to the 22 to allow for a little more rubber.

I found a replica in 20-inch, and I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of this on a Tahoe/Yukon. I have seen the 22-inch on cars, but I want to be sure before I pull the trigger on a set in 20-inch. I think the design will convert well from 22 to 20-inch, just wanted to be sure.

Thank you everyone in advance!

upload_2020-4-13_8-32-27.png

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have these available if anyone needs a set in NY/NJ area. Mint. PM me 021e46dba3694013dd7ba26b73b0906a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645