OEM or aftermarket shocks/struts 2008 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carlos Bustamante

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 2008 Tahoe with the Z-71 package. Its in need of shocks/struts replacement front and rear. I wanted to get some recommendations as to what others have used. Thanks!!

Keanen55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bilstein are really good from what I have read and heard! I'm about to replace mine as well.

jnicks01

Reaction score
Same question too. I am not sure if the Z71 package front assembly differs from standard LT/LTZ from what I can find on Rockauto or similar sites. Don't want to change ride height or anything like that. Just want to put in as close to stock or slightly better.

woody73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to put the stock struts on my 08 yukon denali awd and ditch the autoride, The way GM makes everything interchangeable I was thinking of ordering these. Does anybody no if they will fit.
KYB SR4079 Strut Plus Complete as my dash light warning does not work

tsltrek

Reaction score
Did you guys replace the front coil springs too? My 2013 Suburban is at the shop to install the Bilstein front leveling shocks/struts, but they are telling me the front springs tend to break and I should consider replacing them...but front springs don't appear to be sold separately! Thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts