OEM Navigation/DVD Unit - 11 Tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased aftermarket unit and now have this for sale. Worked flawlessly. No issues, no pixel damage, nothing wrong at all. Only comes with main unit.

Asking $400 OBO shipped.

OP
OP
M

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes this is the same fitment for 07 to I believe 13. It has option to plug USB as well which was not available until I believe 09 so you can consider it an upgrade to the 07 models along with newer maps.

OP
OP
M

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it plug and play or what would it require part wise

I would assume its plug and play. Seen some videos where people swapped out non double dins for double dins plug and play. Only thing you missing is the GPS. I have the Bose system without center speaker which comes with sub and amp. If you dont have these things, not sure what happens but I would believe its all plug and play.

cwebb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any pictures? also are you saying that this one does not have gps? My current one that came with my hoe has navigation/back up cam/ and dvd. Is this the same?

OP
OP
M

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures? also are you saying that this one does not have gps? My current one that came with my hoe has navigation/back up cam/ and dvd. Is this the same?

Yes exactly the same. The GPS unit which is installed near the front vent of the tahoe is still in place along with the bluetooth. I'm too scared to mess with the cracked dash. Not sure where bluetooth is but that is still functional in my car even without head unit.

OP
OP
M

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP to the top for anyone interested. Perfect replacement for anyone with Navi that wants an upgrade with updated maps and now usb. For those without navi, an even better upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts