OEM Fog light switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys So ina pm EastTXyukon warned me about the 2 fogs switches having different plugs... Now im looking for the correct connection for the horizontal fog switch (in 4x4s place)... N e help would sure be appreciated...

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
see post #9 on this thread.
The first pn is the pn for the fog light switch that goes into the 4x4 position second number is the connector pn for that switch.
Tbruz

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
see post #9 on this thread.
The first pn is the pn for the fog light switch that goes into the 4x4 position second number is the connector pn for that switch.
Tbruz

Ooooo..! For sum reason I thought that was for the 4x4 connection... Thanx for clearing that up Tbruz...

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... As u may know I drove a LIMITED, stock with bumper lights... I have the vertical fog switch and wish to convert to a horizontal fog switch... I have both swiches, however the pins in the switches are different as well as the plugs... And im pretty sure so is the wiring... Does any 1 have the wiring diagram for the horizontal..? E.I. Wire colors..? Which wire color goes to wat pins..? Ill post up pix in about 5 hrs or so...

Davidggriffith

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to the forum and I'm looking to do the fog lights switch like the z71 tahoes
I've have the horizontal switch and pig tail both are new never been used but I need the vertical switch and the dash bezel that has three openings any help is greatly appreciated

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a horizontal switch...I have several of the vertical ones...Anyone got one they want to part with?

Shawn

rcrjacob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ill take it off your hands. i have a few of both in stock ;)
PM me and well get this going..

vertical and horizontal switches install on my hoe

just vertical

I know this thread is old, AtomicHoe - still have a Vertical switch for sale? I've exhausted the search for a new one. Thanks!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Jacob, let me check the ole inventory and ill get back to you. I cant verify if the light inside the switches work, but ill keep you posted. let me check at work for ya

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins