OEM floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do yours have the same raised edges going around the mat like oem?
I have no idea what raised edges on OEM carpeted mats look like, never had any. Here’s one from my Silverado I bought from OC.

image.jpg

Plimbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would check with the yards in your area, surely they have some. They'll more than likely want to sell you the whole set. Based on who you are dealing with you may end up spending less in the long run.

As far as cleaning, I usually spray them with a solution of Dawn dish soap and water or 409, let them sit and then take them to the car wash that have the hand sprayer. I scrub them with a medium bristle brush then hang them with the hanger on the wall of the washer bay and spray them out. Works well.

nick0789

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my full set from when I took mine out and swapped with weathertechs. I’ll double check the PN later, even though my tahoe is also medium dark pewter, but if you are unable to find a replacement at a decent price just shoot me a PM and we can work out a way for me to send them over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charkmapman