OEM 05+ Radiator Fans (ELECTRIC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I ment was, I currently have efans, if the thread owner wants the info Ill get it to him, if he does not Ill post the link for everybody.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
the best benefit i enjoyed with efans was my a/c was cold even at idle and in this humid oklahoma heat it was MUCH more comfortable.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not all Tahoes come with them, only the Z71s or the ones that have the towing package.

I found that to be fasle. I have a 2002 LS 5.3 2wd w/o the tow package and mine has the 34" rad in it. I bought the ls1 fans about 3-4 years ago and noticed they were way too small, bbuutt they did their job very well. It just doesn't look very OEM. I found some 05 fans for 125 I'm picking up monday so I will have my ls1 fans up for cheap.

The best info I can tell you guys is to just call your local chevy lot, ask for parts, tell them you need a new radiator but not sure what size. They will ask for the last 8 digits of your VIN and they will tell you what size it is. I have a late model 02 so I call them and double check before I buy anything. Why you ask, well my 02 tahoe does not use 02 brake pads, it uses 03 pads. And when you are installing pads and after you have tried 4 different brands you start to get pissed and cuss out chevy till they tell you... Oh, sir you have a late model tahoe that's why.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres a pic of mine..for some reason they are on all the time..jenna what pin does justin use? the harness is from nelson, only cuz i bought it with the fans for cheap, and his is pin 41..
IMG_1173.jpg

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was pin 42 that was turned on for the electric fans. I had mine turned on just havent bought the harness yet so im stilll running a relay on my ls1 fans. I found me some 05 fans for 125!!! gonna go pic them up tuesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700