OEM 05+ Radiator Fans (ELECTRIC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not all Tahoes come with them, only the Z71s or the ones that have the towing package.

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i put on my moms list to see if justin will measure mine and tell me what will fit.... so i will order it after the tune

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The camaro fans fit a 28" radiator, the 05+ are for the 34" radiator....

I have the 34" radiator with camaro fans (too small for my radiator) and it works fine, even out here in the mojave desert while towing... Its not so pretty but it works.

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a set on another forum, $150 for a 34" rad, not oem, SPAL, wating on pics, and ther located in Oklahoma. SPAL is the brand of the fans.

Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found a set on another forum, $150 for a 34" rad, not oem SPAL, wating on pics, and ther located in Oklahoma.
where in Oklahoma?

Jenna, any idea what kind of gains someone could see swapping to electric fans over clutch fans? I know Justin turned the pins on, and if so, what temp does the fan kick on/off? Like a normal '05 and 06 SUV?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure on exact gains, but the fans turn on/off at 206/196 and will turn off at highway speeds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz