OEM 05+ Radiator Fans (ELECTRIC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the 6.0 liter with tow package..so I probably have the large radiator? I havent seen the small one to compare it to

this has got to be the large radiator..theres no more room lol....

IMG00055.jpg

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks jenna i wish i knew what size i had but im going to just go with the smaller one i guess i could make them work either way

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so...I still cant find fans....

whats a normal price for a pair of used fans...and is it worth it to just buy them brand new for $270?

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The F-body fans are the LS1 fans and will fit on the smaller radiators. If you have the larger radiator, you should go with the 05+ Tahoe fans. Our harness works with both the LS1 fans and the 05+ Tahoe fans. Really any fans that you want to have work off of your PCM.

from what ive read most tahoes come with the large radiator, along with any hd trucks, and 05+ trucks..

i have the ls1 fans and apparently the large radiator, and i dont see why they arnt perfect..it was 85 today and sitting in traffic it still ran cooler then it used to with the mech fan..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz