NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guy just bought a 2016 Sierra Denali with these on it and wanted to swap to a smaller wheel more sidewall so I lucked out on the trade

Sometimes it happens like that. I might post my wheels for trade. The price tag on 22 inch tires when time for replacement is pretty high too so I can see people not wanting them. Oh well I just got the truck last week so I’ll continue to search lol. People are asking 2k plus for them if I buy them outright. But at that price I can probably find some sharp aftermarket wheels.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sometimes it happens like that. I might post my wheels for trade. The price tag on 22 inch tires when time for replacement is pretty high too so I can see people not wanting them. Oh well I just got the truck last week so I’ll continue to search lol. People are asking 2k plus for them if I buy them outright. But at that price I can probably find some sharp aftermarket wheels.
22's are also heavy. Mine were anyway. I sold them because they were so heavy. Looked good but rode like crap. When I bought tires, there were plenty of used around me with great tread. Usually paid $50-$75 each. Just search around and I'm sure you'll find lots.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
22's are also heavy. Mine were anyway. I sold them because they were so heavy. Looked good but rode like crap. When I bought tires, there were plenty of used around me with great tread. Usually paid $50-$75 each. Just search around and I'm sure you'll find lots.
Aftermarket 22s are heavy. I had aftermarket 20s that were way heavier than factory 20s .