Nos Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I figured it would be a fun little boost of HP to go along with my soon to be BB tune and besides the looks don't hurt either. I'd never take my tahoe to the drag strip but for where I drive sometimes long flat empty roads id be nice to get a little kick and have more fun while I drive.
I wouldn't recommend it. If your Tahoe is your DD and you don't plan on racing it then I realllllllllllly wouldn't recommend it. :Handshake:

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend it. If your Tahoe is your DD and you don't plan on racing it then I realllllllllllly wouldn't recommend it. :Handshake:

Yeah thats what I figured and thanks for your input. Theres alot of other stuff that I wanna do to it that takes priority to the nitrous kit.

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would put it last on the list. Its usually what I do. Get intake/headers/exhaust then maybe a good locker/gear combo.. Tune, trans cooler, shift kit, vette servo. That will probably give you more then enough to play with. Then a cam will step it up and if you feel you want more then yep nitrous will put you where you want to be.

But relly really seriously you will def need to beef up the trans. Especially with FI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900