NORCALSS 3/5-6 drop kit? JUST DO IT.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
question right now your at 33 in rear with 1 inch spacer?

OP
OP
M

mech5700

Reaction score
question right now your at 33 in rear with 1 inch spacer?

Lol nope. If i didnt have it in there i would be too low in the rear and wouldnt be able to drop the front anymore. The keys in front dont have much more adjustment to bring the front down any further...

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
That looks sick bro. Much better lowered

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

No prob im glad your happy. Your truck sat low in rear stock I did one last week was at 38.5 from factory also no isolaters are needed in rear I had pigtails wound tighter so there is no noise. He was on 305 45 22 though

My guess is his fender flares is why it shows his is lower at stock height. Idk, could be wrong tho, unless he removed flares to take measurements??

OP
OP
M

mech5700

Reaction score
That looks sick bro. Much better lowered

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

My guess is his fender flares is why it shows his is lower at stock height. Idk, could be wrong tho, unless he removed flares to take measurements??

Na i kept flares on. It does have 118k miles on it...i wouldnt doubt the suspension has sagged just a lil over the last 9 years...

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Cool, just saying it will show it's lower then others measurements with flares on, since they come down some past the actual fender. The ride looks real good lowered bro

03Z71black

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I always wondered what it would like without the flares. Anyone have a pic if a z71 without them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076