NORCALSS 3/5-6 drop kit? JUST DO IT.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mech5700

Reaction score
Installed the kit yesterday, took 9 hours from start to finish (2 of us working on it, also did brakes on all corners and painted all calipers and brackets). Looks killer, rides very good. Not nearly as stiff as I thought it was going to be. Was not too hard to install at the shop, just a lot of work. Anyways, here are some pics.

Before (36.75" and 37.5" from ground to fender lip)
uQeSS8Jl.jpg

After (32.5" and 33" from ground to fender lip)
3FM33cBl.jpg

Alignment specs (caster does not cause issues with tire wear)
CDGGohvl.jpg

Front (Belltech shocks, DJM lower arms, stock keys, severe duty upper BJ's)
ARbpVgZl.jpg

Rear (Belltech shocks, DJM rear kit, 6" springs WITH 1" spacer, free travel mod is 100% necessary for this all to work, Spohn track bar. Relocating sway bar properly is CRITICAL, that thing has a sweet spot to avoid contact with other components)
ayqGm1Al.jpg

Thanks to Tony for answer all my questions and offering a slick package to put the truck where i wanted it!

Bottom line, if you are thinking about it. DO IT. If you already installed this kit, and are having issues, something was not done right. I've never modified suspension before. Just took my time, read the directions with some supplemental info from Tony, and it all went together smoothly.

Any questions are welcome.

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks great!

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome homie! Wish my wife would let me do her hoe. Love the way it looks. Great job!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No prob im glad your happy. Your truck sat low in rear stock I did one last week was at 38.5 from factory also no isolaters are needed in rear I had pigtails wound tighter so there is no noise. He was on 305 45 22 though

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sits nice!! really sets off those TBSS reps... what size tires are you running?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal