NORCAL SS Custom 2/3.5-4.5 for all 2wd 2015+ GM SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just did a 73 year old mans truck with this kit. Loves the ride and now how much easier is to get in

adcs2k

Reaction score
Just did a 73 year old mans truck with this kit. Loves the ride and now how much easier is to get in

Just gave a ride to an older friend who has had a stoke and has Dimentia and the lowered Tahoe made a difference for him getting in and out. If it had been a car he would had to fall into it to get in and then I would have had to pull him out. Lol. And if the Tahoe would have been regular height I wouldn’t have been able to get him in.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just gave a ride to an older friend who has had a stoke and has Dimentia and the lowered Tahoe made a difference for him getting in and out. If it had been a car he would had to fall into it to get in and then I would have had to pull him out. Lol. And if the Tahoe would have been regular height I wouldn’t have been able to get him in.

So, I volunteer to give cancer patient rides (I use another vehicle), so this would be a tax deduction to lower the Yukon??? Hhhmmmmm, thinking....

adcs2k

Reaction score
So, I volunteer to give cancer patient rides (I use another vehicle), so this would be a tax deduction to lower the Yukon??? Hhhmmmmm, thinking....

That’s awesome. Ask a tax account, if you use your vehicle I’m sure it could be a deduction. I’m a cancer survivor as well, awesome that you help them out.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
instagram norcal_ss i posted 1 few weeks ago

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to do a burban with non autoride and no rear spacer in. This is without the rear spacer. Drop struts are ordered for front to bring front down about 1 inch more

IMG_20180305_203942_411.jpg

crober9

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are new bumpstops or heater hose necessary for a rear non auto ride level only?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts