Norcal 3-5/6 drop, what rear swaybar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V30Crewcab

Reaction score
running the 3/5 drop, and have a hellwig front swaybar. bought a hellwig rear, and it wont fit. anyone running aftermarket rear swaybar with this drop?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
running the 3/5 drop, and have a hellwig front swaybar. bought a hellwig rear, and it wont fit. anyone running aftermarket rear swaybar with this drop?
You need a DJM endlink kit. It relocates the swaybar to the pass side about an inch. Ask Tony aka norcalss

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep the hellwigs and get tonys hardware or contact hellwig. They have a rear swaybar kit that works for a 3/5 drop. Honestly, it looks like they just use some rectangular tubing to drop the mounts lower to clear. But definitely keep the hellwigs, they have the biggest rear bar and its adjustable nature makes it the stiffest rate out of the bunch for our rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
V30Crewcab

V30Crewcab

Reaction score
i have the djm endlinks. won't work with the swaybar I have. not enough space for it to be on the pass side.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Hellwig is technically not the biggest sway bar, but it is the biggest one that is solid. Tthe one that is larger is tubular, and IIRC not adjustable. The Hellwig is the best bar you can get. When you think about what this bar does, its not worth trying to save a few pounds in exchange for strength. Then to add adjustability, it wins easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish