No start finally happened to me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well finally no start. Im stuck now. The obd tool obd port is flickering. Its not battery. I wiggled battery cables and nothing
I cant communicate with ecm neither

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. The lights on the obd unit were dim. Tried a jump and still nothing. It might be about to crank now. I had this problem last week but today ive been stranded for three hours now. The obd unit just lit back up now i communication to the pcm. Just have to wait for it to crank now. Im thinking fuse box. It looks as though its been raining in it

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'll try the battery tomorrow and see what happens. I tapped on the fuse box with a rubber hammer and all the door locks and relays went off. But I'll get another battery and see what it does tomorrow. I'll update the thread. Like i said earlier is that i had this problem last week and after twenty minutes it cranked right on up. Would a battery cause that too?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'll try the battery tomorrow and see what happens. I tapped on the fuse box with a rubber hammer and all the door locks and relays went off. But I'll get another battery and see what it does tomorrow. I'll update the thread. Like i said earlier is that i had this problem last week and after twenty minutes it cranked right on up. Would a battery cause that too?
You didn’t say earlier that you had this problem last week, unless it was in another thread in which case how are we going to know that?

thompsoj22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
california native "REPUBLICAN" high desert

If you banging on the fuse box creates a favorable/unfavorable result i would start there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n