No sound from XM radio, another way around AUX MOD??? Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had my 03 Yukon parked for about 2 months. I just put a new battery in it (the old one was completely dead) and a couple of other things. I searched the AUX mod and did it. I then tuned to XM1 and didn't hear the Preview... just kinda of a static or white noise. I tried XM2 and the same thing. The display just said LOADING and UPDATING over and over. So I called SirusXM and got a membership hoping it will work. After over 45 minutes on the phone, they sent 3 signals and did a Full reboot twice and still no noise. They said that the radio said it received it, so it was something else. Said that it may be the XM Module behind the glove box and said to take it to a dealer but that sounds to expensive and time consuming. I don't want to put an aftermarket radio since the last 2 got stolen when I went to the store. Do you guys now something I can do to make this work or where to buy a new XM module for this truck. It's an SLT with Bose and Onstar if it helps any. Thanks in advance.

Antonio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo