No More Klunk - Yeah!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWESOME! Now I don't have to baby the gas pedal when transitioning from accelerating to decelerating and vice versa.

Changed the engine mounts to the H3 units (2 x GM# 25847739) , tranny mount (GM# 15840278), and the frt differential mounts (GM# 23104736 & 23104735).

I know for sure the frt differential mount bushings were dead. Tranny mount was fine, they're bullet proof. I'm not sure if my engine mounts were dead or not?

Changed all 4 O2 sensors, and both knock sensors. Dropped the tranny pan and changed the atf and filter while I was at it. I'll post lab results soon.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The front differential amounts were definitely the source of the clunking on my truck. I'm really glad to read that you're clunking is gone .

Did you notice any difference in vibration with the Hummer motor mounts versus the OEM motor mounts? I purchased some Hummer 3 motor mounts a couple years ago for my '07 Yukon Denali, but I have not yet installed them. To my knowledge, my OEM motor mounts are still good, but I'm very interested and knowing if there's any differences in vibration when changing to the Hummer motor mounts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157