No front heat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ucon ExCel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all!

I’m new to the forum and since I cannot find anything on the inter webs I thought I would try this forum.

I have a 2013 Yukon Denali XL with with a no heat issue. Cold air blows out of the dash vents only but nowhere else. No change in the air temp when called for. Does anyone have any idea what my problem could be?? I am at a loss at this point.

Side note: I just changed the blower motor resistor. Could it be related? Does the system need to be calibrated possibly? Thanks in advance.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could maybe need a calibration, but just changing the resistor shouldn't have affected anything, it's quite possible that a actuator or more than one of them is inoperable, you should be able to see two of them move visibly when adjusting the controls if you have the same cover off that you did when changing the resistor. Otherwise your going to need a scanner like a tech2 not sure if any other scanner would be able to command the actuators

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE