NNBS Projector Retrofits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang Joe... You are going mod happy! Lol

Wildridge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ha! The ride is due for a little tlc! :) Btw the rims came last week, all is good! Thanks!!

FRATmobile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I am kind of new to Tahoes, being a Jeep guy for my whole life, but I am looking into putting projectors into my 2013 Z71 Tahoe. What are the prices of your retrofits? Also is there anything else you can do to convert the DRLs to LEDs or anything? I am going for a blacked out look, without tinting any lenses, so would it be possible to use black projector shields? How plug-and-play are your kits? Would it be better to do a relay or will they work 100% perfectly on the stock harness?

Thanks.

Sorry, I can't be PMed at this time since I just joined, but can be reached at alexkemple (at) me (dot) com

Last edited:

BadBear1845

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That can be done, no problem..

Amber tinted
All Black Housing and Bezels
Matte Shrouds/Gloss black Bezels

You get the idea.. painting to your liking is no problem:)

Brandon - just wanted to see if you're still building these kits. I'm very interested in doing this for my '09 Tahoe Z71. I've been following this forum for a while but don't post enough to have PM privileges. Would you mind getting in touch with me when you get a chance? Thanks.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Premade? As in we wouldn't have to ship ours out?

Correct, they have the whole unit ready and ship it to you, you would just take yours off and install the new ones

Kenric

Reaction score
New member. Actually just found this forum while in the process of doing research on HID retrofits for my new 2013 Denali.
Had been thinking of using BFC but thought you might be a good option from all the posts.

Tried to PM but will have to wait until I get more posts.
Would love to hear any suggestions you might have for a high quality retrofit.

I just want good lighting in a package that looks as OEM as possible.

We just traded in a 2010 Acadia SLT2 with HID headlights and even though in about every other way the Yukon XL based Denali is a vastly superior vehicle, we really miss those HID lights. Its hard to loose them.

If I could just get my HID headlights back, and for that matter, my HUD, I would be all set.

Thanks,
Kenric

NJYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello BG, are you still doing these? I am very interested in getting a set for my 2008 Yukon, as it came with awful aftermarket projectors when I bought it. I would be interested in a black set of Yukon lights, the huge factory chrome lights are too much for me personally. Can you do something to help me out?

Yukon.jpg

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24

Latest posts