NNBS best ever?

NNBS the best?

• No, like/d my other brand SUV better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, but that's not our faults.

Besides that, the vinyl is on the sides and the headrests. The entire 3rd row, however IS fully vinyl. All this was pointed out to me by an upholstery professional when I went to get a quote on getting leather stitched over my armrests.

I just doubt they'd put so little leather into what they advertise as leather seats.

Last edited:

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is turning out to be more of a complain thread than anything else. seems like 70% who voted pro for nnbs hasnt put in their input. Let me be the first one to say that i am more than happy with my 07 yukon . I might be a little biased but who isnt in this forum. Theres something about american trucks and suvs that screams out originality. I give it to the japanese and the europeans for making so called "better more economical automobiles" but i would never choose an import for domestic in the same class.

I want to hear some people here that are totally happy with their NNBS. Im beginning to feel that many Americans are losing faith in American cars which in end makes the American automakers suffer. Less stable they are in the economy, it only makes more sense for them to cut costs. A little bit more faith and a little bit more pride for GM, chevy, etc... will bring us back to the top of the pedestal it once was.

Last edited:

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owned a 98 Navigator, not a great truck but was kinda in a class to itself until the GMT800 Escalade came out...Kid that drives for me has an '05 Navigator ultimate, and its great to ride in, very nice interior, but terrible to drive. The float is just so awful. Its really an old person's car. I've had two denalis, my '01 that I've owned twice and an '06 in between and they've been good to be, still love the exterior styling.

But I gotta say after checking out the Benz GL while buying my E550, it will probably be my next truck. Not pretty but thats really the only complaint, they drive great and the fit and finish is way beyond anything from Detroit. Its a little step up in price from a new Denali but comparable to an Escalade (which scream new money and are uglier than sin these days)

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Americans have been losing faith in american cars for longer than I've been alive, and now that our taste are moving away from trucks, and the imports make trucks its never been more true.

Germany and Japan have little to no aerospace and defense industries...so the top engineers in those countries build cars. We choose to build better bombs.

Anyway in my opinion the top full size suvs right now

1. Benz GL450 / GL550
2. Audi Q7
3. GMC Yukon Denali / Cadillac Escalade (prefer the denali on styling alone)
4. Infiniti QX56
5. Lincoln Navigator (was better before the refreshed it)

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
This is turning out to be more of a complain thread than anything else. seems like 70% who voted pro for nnbs hasnt put in their input. Let me be the first one to say that i am more than happy with my 07 yukon . I might be a little biased but who isnt in this forum. Theres something about american trucks and suvs that screams out originality. I give it to the japanese and the europeans for making so called "better more economical automobiles" but i would never choose an import for domestic in the same class.

I want to hear some people here that are totally happy with their NNBS. Im beginning to feel that many Americans are losing faith in American cars which in end makes the American automakers suffer. Less stable they are in the economy, it only makes more sense for them to cut costs. A little bit more faith and a little bit more pride for GM, chevy, etc... will bring us back to the top of the pedestal it once was.

I havent lost my faith in american cars, Iv lost my faith in gm. Only thing these days that I absolutly love and which is why its sitting in my garage is the vette, but thats been an american icon since the 50s, somthing that will never loose its awesomeness. Unless they go and build that hybrid corvette crap, then gm is completely done to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman