Nitrous on a 2019 5.3 ecotec?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering about nitrous options on these 5.3 ecotec engines. Nothing crazy maybe about 50-100hp shot for some extra fun going to the track or with my friends on the street. I have lots of mechanical/electrical experience and some with N02 on imports, I’ve tried searching for a thread about this with no luck

thanks in advance!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen the kits for sale some where online recently, google should point you in the right direction

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering about nitrous options on these 5.3 ecotec engines. Nothing crazy maybe about 50-100hp shot for some extra fun going to the track or with my friends on the street. I have lots of mechanical/electrical experience and some with N02 on imports, I’ve tried searching for a thread about this with no luck

thanks in advance!!

I have not seen much Nitrous talk around the 5.3 ecotec 3 at least on this forum. I know it might not be enough, but maybe a custom tune with some E85 for 35/40 horses?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu