Newby here 08 Denali Yukon/Lots of questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Chevyboi089

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Keep the rear shocks like they are. If the seat still moves and memory 1 and 2 work most likely a fuse or the element. If not it’s likely the control module. I just went through this. Invest in a Tech2 it’ll help fix all of these issues and more.
Where did you buy yours from

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My driver heated seat don’t work but the passengers do!? Fuse or the switch most likely culprits.

what’s with the air bag code!? Need more info, but front crash sensors are prone to corrode. I just replaced both in my 09 Sierra Denali

my Rear shocks need to be replaced should i convert them to regular (to save money) or replace air ones?? Can't help on this one

Inner door handle is peeling where can i get another? You can buy off Amazon. Make sure you get the right trim color. You buy the handle assembly, not just the handle.

Click Here

what tunes or delete should be recommended for the 6.2 i got!? You don't need a delete because you don't have AFM. Be careful with tuning. I tuned my 6.0, but not my Denali because I frankly don't trust myself. The truck is plenty fast in stock form. If you must, I'd recommend Black Bear.

OP
OP
C

Chevyboi089

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got my truck back from the shop my mechanic didn’t get to fix it yet, but when i auto start it the heated seat comes on!?

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only thing to add to above is my inner door handles (2007 Yukon SLT) were replaced by the dealer maybe 2 years ago now, no cost to me. Seems GM decided the peeling could result in cuts to the hands of the users, so there is a recall/repair action to replace them. You might check with your local GM dealer, you might get them replaced for free.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wassup everyone!! I searched the form knowing it would be one upon buying this truck. I just picked up a 08 Denali 140,000 miles for 9k. I’m in Need of tips and advice.

Buy a Tech-2, it will pay for itself in the first repair or two. Restoring the rear suspension to original condition will give you a superior ride. Welcome!

OP
OP
C

Chevyboi089

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Only thing to add to above is my inner door handles (2007 Yukon SLT) were replaced by the dealer maybe 2 years ago now, no cost to me. Seems GM decided the peeling could result in cuts to the hands of the users, so there is a recall/repair action to replace them. You might check with your local GM dealer, you might get them replaced for free.

Thank you I’ll look into that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne