Newbie Yukon Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SgtPreston

Reaction score
Hi Folks, just a few lines to introduce myself on the forum, but I'm sure you will remember me after I begin asking all the questions and asking for help. Just purchased a 1994 GMC Yukon 4x4 SLE 2 dr. with 101K miles that is in excellent shape for its' age. I've been doing some upgrades to make it more suitable as a daily driver, as well improve performance without spending the rent money. Added some ceramic headers with Thrush turbo mufflers - 1" smooth bore TBI spacer - new U-joints in both shafts - installed aftermarket navigation system with Blue tooth and backup camera - 3" chrome running boards - plans for a K & N filter system later. It currently has the 60-40 cloth seats and I found some buckets on ebay so I'm planning on swapping seats after they are re-upholstered. Sorry for the long winded intro but I will need some help for sure so I thought this might help folks with their answers. Thanks in advance for your patience and advice.1994 Yukon 1.jpeg 1994 Yukon 2.jpeg 1994 Yukon 3.jpeg 1994 Yukon 4.jpeg 1994 Yukon 5.jpeg 1994 Yukon 2.jpeg 1994 Yukon 3.jpeg 1994 Yukon 4.jpeg 1994 Yukon 5.jpeg

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Love the old 2 door models. Looks really clean for its age

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome from NJ. She looks sharp!! I've always liked that generation seats and cloth style. Love those 2 drs!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks, just a few lines to introduce myself on the forum, but I'm sure you will remember me after I begin asking all the questions and asking for help. Just purchased a 1994 GMC Yukon 4x4 SLE 2 dr. with 101K miles that is in excellent shape for its' age. I've been doing some upgrades to make it more suitable as a daily driver, as well improve performance without spending the rent money. Added some ceramic headers with Thrush turbo mufflers - 1" smooth bore TBI spacer - new U-joints in both shafts - installed aftermarket navigation system with Blue tooth and backup camera - 3" chrome running boards - plans for a K & N filter system later. It currently has the 60-40 cloth seats and I found some buckets on ebay so I'm planning on swapping seats after they are re-upholstered. Sorry for the long winded intro but I will need some help for sure so I thought this might help folks with their answers. Thanks in advance for your patience and advice.View attachment 261557 View attachment 261558 View attachment 261559 View attachment 261560 View attachment 261561 View attachment 261558 View attachment 261559 View attachment 261560 View attachment 261561

Welcome from Miami Beach Aubrey!

Nice 94 Yukon both in and out. Don't forget to check out the 91-99 section for any issues or advice for your Yukon.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, that’s a good looking truck.
Save that seat, ebay it or post it for sale here, rare piece in what looks to be in great condition and people will pay.... or you may want to swap back in the future.
Good luck with the truck and if you ever want to sell it, I’ll buy it from you. :)

OP
OP
S

SgtPreston

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcome responses - I plan to sell the current seats after the interior is done so I'll be sure and post them here. I plan to make good use of the knowledge and experience here, particularly in the 91 - 99 section. Thanks for the offer Galante, I'll keep it in mind but I'm just starting to enjoy it.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcome responses - I plan to sell the current seats after the interior is done so I'll be sure and post them here. I plan to make good use of the knowledge and experience here, particularly in the 91 - 99 section. Thanks for the offer Galante, I'll keep it in mind but I'm just starting to enjoy it.

You should keep that front seat if you're married! LOL I forgot all about those until seeing yours, a true 6-seat 2-door. Looks great and keep us posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157